Can be fitted in minutes. Safe and stable towing used by mechanics, garages, recovery services, motorhome owners and private motorists to safely tow and recover a broken down vehicle by themselves with no second driver needed.
Manufactured in the UK our frames are made with 50&40mm 4mm thick walled box section steel for incredible strength and are supplied with high tensile bolts and lock nut fittings for complete safety and peace of mind.
The swan neck design allows you to fit the frame under the lower front bumper and connects to the lower wishbone/suspension arms via heavy duty chains and is then tensioned using the 5 ton ratchets.
Specification: HEAVY DUTY 2017 MODEL
- Quality German ALKO pressed steel hitch
- 2x 5Ton ratchet straps, 10ton total
- 600mm long x 9mm thick 8Ton zinc plated anchor chain to Din766A/ 16Ton total
- 8mm thick plasma cut header plate and components
- Heavy duty solid 20mm round bar leg posts
- All box section is 2x welded inside and out for added strength
- 10mm thick cross bar member with 10 hole adjustment
- Longer straps for further reach under the vehicle
- Zinc plated finish for total long lasting protection
- Weight 23kgs
- Hi specs and close tolerance ensure rigid unit for maximum control
- Will tow cars, quads & small light vans
- Written instructions with pictures included
- Quality professional towing equipment designed to last longer than others
- Sealed Boxed retail product
- Next Day UK delivery if ordered before 4pm.
- Worldwide shipping available (See delivery details page for more info)
CAN BE USED ON MOTORWAYS
We also supply Straps and Ratchets for A-Frames