Ezytow A-Frame Dolly
Our A-frames can be fitted in minutes and offer safe and stable towing. The quality of our tow bars and A-frame dolly’s mean they are regularly used by mechanics, garages, recovery services, motorhome owners and private motorists to safely tow a vehicle… and because they are so easy to use, you can tow by yourself with no second driver needed.
See how easy it is to use – watch our Towing with an A-frame dolly video here.
Manufactured in the UK, our A-frames and tow bars are made with 50 & 40mm, 4mm thick walled box section steel for incredible strength and are supplied with high tensile bolts and lock nut fittings for complete safety and peace of mind when you tow.
The swan neck design allows you to fit the A-frame under the lower front bumper and connects to the lower wishbone/suspension arms via heavy duty chains and is then tensioned using the 5 ton ratchets which are perfect for towing.
- Quality German ALKO pressed steel hitch
- 2x 5Ton ratchet straps, 10ton total
- 600mm long x 9mm thick 8Ton zinc plated anchor chain to Din766A/ 16Ton total
- 8mm thick plasma cut header plate and components
- Heavy duty solid 20mm round bar leg posts
- All box section is 2x welded inside and out for added strength
- 10mm thick cross bar member with 10 hole adjustment
- Longer straps for further reach under the vehicle
- Zinc plated finish for total long lasting protection
- Weight 23kgs
- Hi specs and close tolerance ensure rigid unit for maximum control
- Will tow cars, quads & small light vans
- Written instructions with pictures included
- Quality professional towing equipment designed to last longer than others
- Sealed Boxed retail product
- Next Day UK delivery if ordered before 4pm.
- Worldwide shipping available (See delivery details page for more info)